Toni Coward of Make It Perfect: Designer Interview

Toni What is your idea of perfect happiness?
“No life stress! No deadlines, appointments and bills to pay! With lots of time to lie on the beach and each chocolate...”

What is your greatest fear?
“Moths...maybe not my greatest fear but I am really, really afraid of them! Especially that dust on their wings, it freaks me out.”

What is your favorite color?
“Most consistently, green, but I do go through short-lived colour crushes from time to time.”

Toni Coward of Make It Perfect: Designer Interview
My favorite photo of myself:

What trait do you most deplore in yourself?
“Impatience.”

What trait do you most deplore in others?
“Belittling.”

What is your favorite journey?
“The one I am on at the moment.”

On what occasion do you lie?
“To keep someone happy - only over unimportant matters.”

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
“Probably my ears - I had them pinned back when I was 8 years old and they are dodgy!”

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Maybe not the most overused, but I do say (and think) this a lot: "I could make that!"”

What is your greatest regret?
“I actually can't think of anything that I have really regretted in life, I have a bit of a "what will be, will be" attitude and try not to dwell on how things could have been and focus my energy on the future instead.”

Toni Coward of Make It Perfect: Designer Interview
My Favorite thing I've made: I love this little Liberty top I made for Lil, then it got lost on our last family holiday to New Zealand - so, so sad! They never lose the daggy clothes…

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
“My husband and four small-frys.”

What talent would you most like to have?
“I learned to play the piano when I was a child/teenager, then I stopped and haven't tried to play again since I finished High School. I would love to be able to play the piano like a pro!”

What is your current state of mind?
“Tired and foggy (I have a baby!)”

Where would you like to live?
“Somewhere green and lush, with a little bit of farmland, but not too isolated from the conveniences of shops!.”

What is your favorite occupation?
“I love what I do now! Being a Mum is so fulfilling (and really challenging at times!) and I love that I can mix in Make It Perfect "work" to keep me sane...it doesn't even feel like work most of the time. I think any occupation that doesn't feel like work is a winner!”

What is the quality you most like in a man?
“Protectiveness.”

What do you most value in your friends?
“I love that I can say what I want without them judging me.”

Toni Coward of Make It Perfect: Designer Interview
My most treasured possession: gotta be the family!

Who are your favorite artists?
“Of the fabric design variety...Naomi Ito, Erin McMorris, Heather Ross, Lizzy House...actually that was a bad category to choose, I could go on and on!”

Who are your heroes in real life?
“My grandparents.”

What are your favorite motto?
"Kindness begins with me."

How would you like to die?
"Happy."

Looking for the Parcel #3 Inspiration Tour? It's Right Here.
Looking to buy Parcel #3? You can Get It Here until June 13.

0




0 comments:

Post a Comment