Abby Smith of Sew Much Ado: Designer Interview

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
“A healthy and happy family - and a clean house!”

What is your favorite color?
“Aqua and pink!”

What trait do you most deplore in yourself?
“I'm horrible at making decisions. Or am I? ;) Really though, I am.”

What trait do you most deplore in others?
“Rudeness - it's just as easy to be nice as it is to be rude :).”

Abby Smith of Sew Much Ado: Designer Interview
My favorite photo of myself:

What is your greatest extravagance?
“I love eating out, or perhaps I love having a break from dishes."

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“I'm A Canadian transplant in the US, so my friends here would probably say I say "eh" a lot!"

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
“My husband, two sons, and two daughters.”

What talent would you most like to have?
“I would love to have a beautiful singing voice."

Abby Smith of Sew Much Ado: Designer Interview
My favorite thing I've made: Oh my goodness, this is a hard one. I think everything I make is a favorite in a different way. But one of my favorites that I've made very recently is a neon orange knit peplum dress for Lola. It's kind of like the mullet of little girl dresses - half party and half business (and I have a pattern coming soon for it!)

What is your current state of mind?
“I try to take things one day at a time and remember how blessed I am!”

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
“I would be able to multitask! Seriously, I have a one track mind and it drives me nuts!”

Where would you like to live?
“Somewhere warm and sunny all the time!”

What is your favorite occupation?
“Sewing pattern designer! I'm so lucky to be able to do something that I love.”

What is the quality you most like in a man?
“Humility - it was one of the things that made me fall in love with my husband!”

What do you most value in your friends?
“I love when friends just "get you", and so much is understood without being said.”

Abby Smith of Sew Much Ado: Designer Interview My most treasured possessions: My family

Who are your favorite artists?
“John Mayer, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson”

Who are your heroes in real life?
“I have many strong women to look up to, especially my mom and my sisters."

What are your favorite motto?
"A ship at harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for."

Looking for the Parcel #4 Inspiration? Head on over Right Here.
Still haven't purchased Parcel #4? You can Get It Here until September 5th.


Buy Pattern Parcel #4


0




0 comments:

Post a Comment