Elisa Clark of Charming Doodle: Designer Interview

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
“Everyone dislikes something about their appearance. While expecting our first baby, my husband and I used to laugh about what our baby would look like if he got every one of our characteristics that we dislike most. LOL Sadly, most of my kids got my super rosy cheeks...one of my least favorite features on myself.”

Elisa Clark of Charming Doodle: Designer Interview
My favorite photo of myself: I don't really have one favorite photo of myself but I have attached one of me with my youngest baby the week he was born. There's nothing like holding a newborn!

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Ha! Since I've become a parent I definitely the word I find myself overusing most is 'no.'”

What is your greatest regret?
“It may not be my 'greatest' regret...but I certainly regret not learning to sew when my kids (especially my girls) were babies. Just think of all the adorable things I could have made!”

Elisa Clark of Charming Doodle: Designer Interview
My favorite thing I made myself: This is a picture of the first dress I made. It was for my youngest daughter's second birthday. My mom helped me since I didn't have a clue how to use a pattern or even thread the machine and I sewed the entire thing on my grandma's antique Singer.

What talent would you most like to have?
“I wish I had a great talent for remembering names and details. I can remember faces but often the name of someone I have met escapes me and I'd love to be better at that."

Elisa Clark of Charming Doodle: Designer Interview
My most treasured possessions: I try not to hold onto 'things' too tightly. If I had to choose a most treasured possession right now it would be my house. It's nothing fancy but my husband and I have redone every single inch of the house. I design it. He builds it. We love it. This picture is a peek at the outside of the house still in progress but sums up the changes we've made to the whole thing.

What is the quality you most like in a man?
“In my man specifically...I like tons of his qualities but really love the fact that he's self sufficient. Before we met he already lived on his own, had a house, cooked well, was great at doing laundry and all the house stuff. It's a hugely great quality!!”

Looking for the Parcel #4 Inspiration? Head on over Right Here.
Still haven't purchased Parcel #4? You can Get It Here until September 5th.


Buy Pattern Parcel #4


0




0 comments:

Post a Comment