Mel Henry of Filles a Maman: Designer Interview

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
“Seeing my daughters growing and have a great life..”

What is your greatest fear?
“Losing my family.”

What is your favorite color?
“White ”

Mel Henry of Filles a Maman: Designer Interview
My favorite photo of myself.

What trait do you most deplore in yourself?
“I would like to live the moment.”

What trait do you most deplore in others?
“Laziness”

What is your greatest extravagance?
“My last visit to the photo shop. $$$. I was unemployed at this time. "

What is your favorite journey?
“The one I am living right now.”

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
“Obedience"

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
“I don't like to talk about it. I'll change the question. What I like the most are my legs :)”

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Awesome! Perfect! I am sincere when I am using them...I just have a serious lack of vocabulary".

What is your greatest regret?
“To not starting this journey earlier.”

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
“My man and my daughters”

What talent would you most like to have?
“I would like to be perfectly bilingual...I have so much thing to say, but often I am stopped because it doesn't turn like I would."

Mel Henry of Filles a Maman: Designer Interview My favorite thing I made myself.

What is your current state of mind?
“Sponge.”

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
“I don't like to talk about this, I rather say that I have wonderful legs.”

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
“A bird.”

Where would you like to live?
“I like my town. But, if I had the choice, I would like to be somewhere with a shorter winter, In Quebec, we have snow for about 5 months. That's too much.”

What is your favorite occupation?
“I like my new job. I work in research and development for a food company. I never thought I could be paid for experimenting in the kitchen :)”

What is the quality you most like in a man?
“My man loves me, that is the most important.”

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
“Being unhibited”

What do you most value in your friends?
“Loyalty. Being there in the good and the bad moments.”

Mel Henry of Filles a Maman: Designer Interview

Who are your favorite artists?
“Milky chance”

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
“I don't have one"

Who are your heroes in real life?
“My parents."

How would you like to die?
"Quick."

During each Parcel sale we ask the designers to answer the Proust Questionnaire for us and to share some images of their favorite things. You can read past interviews Right Here.
Looking for the Parcel #5 Inspiration? Head on over Right Here.
Still haven't purchased Parcel #5? You can Get It Here until Friday, October 3rd.


Buy Pattern Parcel #5


0




0 comments:

Post a Comment