Betz White: Designer Interview

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
“relaxing at the lake with my family”

What is your favorite color?
“green”

What is your favorite journey?
“heading home”

Betz White: Designer Interview Betz White, designer of the Jet Pack Bag from Parcel #4

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“um, like, y'know"

What is your greatest regret?
“not wearing enough sunscreen”

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
“my kids”

What talent would you most like to have?
“to sing well!"

Betz White: Designer Interview
My favorite photo of myself: Guitar recital dress my mom made me in 1974.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
“my location”

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
“a dolphin”

Where would you like to live?
“Wisconsin or New Hampshire”

Betz White: Designer Interview My most treasured place.

What is your favorite occupation?
“designer”

What is the quality you most like in a man?
“good sense of humor”

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
“good sense of humor”

What do you most value in your friends?
“authenticity”

Betz White: Designer Interview
Betz's new book! Coming out October 3rd! (click to order)

Looking for the Parcel #4 Inspiration? Head on over Right Here.
Still haven't purchased Parcel #4? You can Get It Here until September 5th.


Buy Pattern Parcel #4


0




0 comments:

Post a Comment