Shauna Wightman of Shwin Designs: Designer Interview

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
“Family”

What is your favorite color?
“Blue”

Shauna Wightman of Shwin Designs: Designer Interview
My favorite photo of myself:

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
“My Family”

What talent would you most like to have?
“Artist"

Where would you like to live?
“West coast”

Shauna Wightman of Shwin Designs: Designer Interview My most treasured possessions:

Who are your favorite artists?
“Picasso”

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
“Batman"

Who are your heroes in real life?
“My Dad"

Looking for the Parcel #4 Inspiration? Head on over Right Here.
Still haven't purchased Parcel #4? Today is the LAST DAY! You can Get It Here until September 5th.


Buy Pattern Parcel #4


0




0 comments:

Post a Comment