Shelly Figueroa of Figgy's: Designer Interview

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
“heaven.”

What is your greatest fear?
“losing my children”

What is your favorite color?
“orange. not to wear but to look at”

What trait do you most deplore in yourself?
“self talk”

What trait do you most deplore in others?
“judgement ”

What is your greatest extravagance?
“shoes, but wish it could be traveling :)"

Shelly Figueroa of Figgy’s: Designer Interview
My favorite photo of myself: It is not a great photo of myself but it represents me at a very happy time. Laughing is my most favorite thing to do.

What is your favorite journey?
“Italy 1993”

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
“beauty"

On what occasion do you lie?
“when my husband accuses me of eating the last cookie”

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
“pore size”

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“No Way!, totally, trim your threads”

What is your greatest regret?
“not finishing college ”

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
“my family as a whole”

What talent would you most like to have?
“ukelele "

What is your current state of mind?
“overwhelmed”

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
“a fast metabolism would be awesome”

Shelly Figueroa of Figgy’s: Designer Interview My most favorite thing I've ever made comes in 2:

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
“myself, if it means I get to spend another lifetime with my husband and sons, if I can't have the whole package then I choose nothing”

Where would you like to live?
“exactly where I am but with a vacation home someplace warm to escape to during February”

What is your favorite occupation?
“Fabric Buyer ”

What is the quality you most like in a man?
“The ability to just let it go”

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
“Heart”

What do you most value in your friends?
“Laughter”

Who are your favorite artists?
“Franco & Julian”

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
“Harry Hole"

Who are your heroes in real life?
“My parents"

What are your favorite motto?
"Learn from yesterday; live for today; hope for tomorrow."

How would you like to die?
"In my Sleep"

During each Parcel sale we ask the designers to answer the Proust Questionnaire for us and to share some images of their favorite things. You can read past interviews Right Here.
Looking for the Parcel #5 Inspiration? Head on over Right Here.
Still haven't purchased Parcel #5? You can Get It Here until Friday, October 3rd.


Buy Pattern Parcel #5


0




0 comments:

Post a Comment