Melissa Mora of Blank Slate Patterns

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
“A beach in Hawaii with my family”

What is your favorite color?
“I like them all”

What trait do you most deplore in others?
“dishonesty”

What is your greatest extravagance?
“Travel"

What is your favorite journey?
“Any one in a good book”

What is your greatest regret?
“Not enjoying high school in the thick of it - I wish I had realized most of it wasn't such a big deal ”

Melissa Mora of Blank Slate Patterns: Designer Interview
Melissa Mora of Blank Slate Patterns. Designer of the Zippy Jacket from Parcel #4.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
“My husband”

What talent would you most like to have?
“I would love to be able to play an instrument well. "

What is your current state of mind?
“SI would love to be able to play an instrument well. ”

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
“I'm pretty happy with myself the way I am”

Where would you like to live?
“Hawaii”

What is your favorite occupation?
“Teaching”

What is the quality you most like in a man?
“Sense of humor”

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
“Honesty”

What do you most value in your friends?
“Humor, honesty, loyalty”

Who are your favorite artists?
“Shakespeare, Chagall and Kahlo, hands down”

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
“Currently? Veronica Mars"

Who are your heroes in real life?
“My mom and dad"

What are your favorite motto?
"Though she be but little, she is fierce"

Looking for the Parcel #4 Inspiration? Head on over Right Here.
Still haven't purchased Parcel #4? You can Get It Here until September 5th.


Buy Pattern Parcel #4


0




0 comments:

Post a Comment